• You are tired of starting a new diet year after year.
• Ready to get off the dieting see-saw.
• Unsure of which meal plan works for you...Keto, gluten-free, vegan, pescatarian
• You crave loving accountability with a partner or group coaching.
• Want to learn how to love your body through every shape and size.
• Are ready to take the time to slow down, press pause on all the chatter about what you should eat.
• Understand coaching is having a guide, not a prescription. Investing in your well-being pays off.
• Figure what works best for your body
• Quickly tuning into your body’s needs
• Daily practices that help to easily shed pounds
• The power of being present
• Affirmations that transform your mindset
• Group accountability
• How moving more can feel amazing
• Creating sustainable wellness
Defining what healthy is for you
What are your challenges surrounding
What has worked before?
What are you willing to try?
Creating your wellness plan with measurable goals.
What is working?
What have you tried?
What doesn’t work?
Adding tools to your wellness plan
What do you describe your health as?
What have you learned?
What did you add to your toolkit?
What have you taught someone about health?
Writing your own health manifesto/proclamation
As a certified holistic health and wellness coach since 2012, Shani’s helped over 400 women and families transform their lives from the inside out. Through her brand, Feed Your Wellness, Shani is on a mission to create a tribe of inspired women who are taking control of their own wellness.
NJ native, a veteran early childhood educator, Shani is a pioneer and trailblazer in the international holistic field. She’s cultivated events and retreat experiences for a myriad of audiences while living in the United Arab Emirates. Her wellness journey began as an overweight child who developed her own meal plan resulting in releasing over 75 pounds of fat. This triumph led her to continue the work she started in New Jersey into an International movement to celebrate our journeys along the way. “Wellness is a journey, it’s one day at a time, one decision at a time. Every moment along the way should be celebrated.”
I first met Shani in April 2016 when I embarked on the My Fitness Journey program. At first, I did not understand her role in the program, I mean I just wanted to lose weight. I felt prepared, and maybe I was – physically but definitely not mentally. After my first meeting with Shani, I was both emotional and excited. Emotional because I realized for the first time just how wrong I’d been doing this all along, excited because Shani had just introduced me to a holistic approach to my lifestyle change. The mind, body, and soul have to be in sync before you can say you’ve accomplished your goal.
"Exceeding expections is the first thing that comes to mind when I think about the past 15 months working with Shani as she served as Health Coach for the ladies in My Fitness Journey program. It has been said by me and the participants that without Shani's compassionate, informative, and highly fun and creative sessions/workshops the ladies would not have achieved the level of success the reached!"
"After I did this competition, everyone asked questions as to how I achieved this. My response is its the Mental Part that helped me with this. You can have a meal plan or fitness exercises but if your mind isn't right, you won't sustain any actions. I tell everyone, get a good Health Coach, work with Shani. Shani is amazing, she's very knowledgeable and thorough and can empathize because of her own journey. How can I not believe in her advice, she's been where I've been."
Join Shani's 3 Month Group Coaching Program Today.